Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines day 2014 prt 2


Hey guys and gals here is the second installment of Valentine's day illustrations.  This one is more of a nicer version.  It is of a nice morning with a bit of a moral, I dunno.  Just don't get wrapped up in all the material stuff. Find all the hearts and I'll give you a cookie.

I used Photoshop CS6, Half the time I use the generic Brushes, the first line of brushes when you open up the list.  I use a Wacom Tablet and I have just a little higher on the sensitivity because I found either I am digging to heavy on the stroke before or the opposite, but putting the sensitivity helps a lot with the line work, I was using pinks the represent love and the orange to represent happiness. I feel orange and pink really work well together to create a calm loving enviroment. 


Here is the is the line version.  I colored the lines darker as it gets closer to the foreground to create a little depth.

 

Here is the original rough.

There will hopefully be one more so keep tuned in :D

Come here if you wanna buy a print of the card.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/niallbyrne/works/11529292-cuddles-valentines-day-2014?card_size=4x6&p=greeting-card&ref=shop_grid

No comments: