Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines Day 2014


Hey guys here is the first of a couple of Valentine's day pics I doing right now, there all based on little phrases or funny pic up lines. This one is "You're as hot as the tea you threw in my face."  It was part of a podcast i listened to a year ago and it stuck with me.  the podcast was called "Wha-Chow Podcast", easy to find so go look it up. The characters are also based on my original Valentine's day illustration i did a couple of years ago.  Think of it as a continuation of the first illustration.


This its the line and roughing over the background.

This is the original sketch I did with a pen.

There will be one or two more to come hopefully before Valentine's Day so see you soon.  

If you wanna buy the card go to the link below.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/niallbyrne/works/11529164-hot-as-tea-valentines-day-2014

No comments: