Tuesday 1 April 2014

Female Warrior Concept art

Female warrior


 Environment

Hey guys, I have been recently applying for working everywhere.  Alot of the work I do I'm not allowed to show off... but this time they let me on the condition that I dont mention the studio..... so Yay here you go, a medieval , warrior game.  I had to create a full rotation of the character and a progressive environment with upgrades so I made a base of a old house that a tree had over grown and upgrading the building you start to build around the tree and into the tree.  The full stage is where the Tree has rotten to you build a tower inside the center of the tree and a bit of a church looking building beside the tree.

Ill have more stuff soon :)

http://madmanwithagraphicstablet.tumblr.com/

also follow my tumblr please

No comments: